Tuesday, June 24, 2008

13. Online Productivitiy Tools

1. I added my own web page with iGoogle since I already have an account, then customized the site by adding tabs and a new background. Very easy to work with. I liked the other choices, especially the sites that included television schedules. Wow!
2. I also added the Google calendar. I do have a calendar that I have started to use that goes with our Groupwise email account. I was sent an appointment that was an attachment in an email, which posted into the calendar when I accepted it. I think this will be useful in the future for setting up appointments.
3. I have been seaching through many of the gadgets for my iGoogle home page and discovered a To Do List that I added that is very easy to use. I don't have to sign in like some of the others and go to a different page.
4. I checked out Backpack but thought it was more than I need with all of the options. I have all of the stuff I need on my iGoogle Web page. I check it all the time when I'm at work for weather, news, lists, appointments, and other information

No comments: