Thursday, June 12, 2008

9. Collaboration

I was able to edit the Google Docs document after I received my invitation to join, and thought it was easy to navigate through the various toolbar buttons. So far, I have not been able to enter into Zoho to do any editing. I did not realize that people could work together on projects online like this, and hope that in the future our library can make use of this new tool.
After several attempts to edit the Zoho document, I decided to continue on to Thing 10. I emailed to make sure that I had the correct edit document, and I was told that I was not registered into Zoho. I tried to register, and was told that I had an account, but I still could not locate the 23 Things document. Does anyone know what my problem is?
After reading your comment, I went back and created a new account in ZoHo, and I was able to do the editing. I made some changes to the text and added new words. I have learned so much more since I tried the first time to do this and am amazed that it was so easy to solve my problem. ( 8/12/08)

1 comment:

Linda said...

If you send me via e-mail your invitation and your zoho login & password info, I can try to figure out what the issue may be. You can send it to nclc23@gmail.com. I remember having a similar issue, but don't recall how I figured it out. Don't worry; I won't use the info for anything else and will delete it from my e-mail account when I have sent you a solution.