Thursday, August 7, 2008

22. Staying Current: What Did I Learn Today?

My plan to stay current with Library 2.0 is to continue reading newspapers and journals online and in the library on this topic using RSS feeds, Search Alerts, My folder, and any other assistance available. I will attend conferences, continue work on my Voluntary Certification, and view webinars. I will talk with co-workers, use blogs, and take part in the 23 Things on a Stick Ning to discuss new trends, get ideas, and get support. I will listen to podcasts You Tube, and tunes with the ear phones that I bought to make listening easy. I will check my IGoogle Web Site each day, and visit Favorites like Librarian in Black, Del.io.us, Bloglines, sites in my Microsoft Feed, and Newsvine. I will add many of the suggested sites that you listed to my RSS Feed to look over more closely. I will try to sort out what will be useful in the library to make it attractive to patrons of all ages. I will continue to write, add pictures, widgets, and new things to my Blog.

No comments: